Types of AYUSH Licenses In India
Ayurveda Manufacturing License
Ayurveda is an ancient healing therapy that enhances longevity, it’s also known as “Science of life”. Ayurveda is one of the ancient surviving medical systems in the world started almost around 5000 years agoUnani Medicine is considered as the science and art of healing. It is a noble profession of healing the suffering humanity. The system is popular in the society because of its unique approach to preventive and curative aspects of health care. It has got mass acceptance as one of the complementary medical system.
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is an ancient healing therapy that enhances longevity, it’s also known as “Science of life”. Ayurveda is one of the ancient surviving medical systems in the world started almost around 5000 years ago.
The idea of Ayurveda explains a series of conceptual systems characterized by balance and disorder, wellbeing and disease. It explains that a person’s mental, emotional and spiritual being are all interconnected and even a small imbalance between them results in health disorder and diseases.
Ayurvedic Medicines are the medicines which are manufactured in accordance with the formulas, methods or concepts described in ancient books with all the natural products that our provided to us by nature or by mother earth.
Drug and Cosmetic Act & Rules define the Ayurvedic, Siddha and Unani drugs, which includes all medicines intended for internal or external use in the diagnosis, treatment, mitigation or prevention of disease in human beings or animals, and manufactured exclusively in accordance with the formulae described in, the authoritative books of Ayurvedic, Siddha and Unani Tibb systems of medicine, specified in the First Schedule.
The Ministry of AYUSH was formed in 9th November 2014 to insure the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care. Earlier it was known as the Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy (ISM&H) which was created in March 1995 and renamed as Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003, which focused attention for development of Education and Research in Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
If you are interested in ayurvedic medicine manufacturing, you have to take license from AYUSH, but if you are only dealing with selling of ayurvedic medicine you don’t AYUSH licence, also, for setting-up ayurvedic clinic and panchkarma centre, you need to be a registered ayurvedic practitioner.
Documents Required For Ayush Manufacturing License
• Incorporation / Proprietary / Other form of business
• Area of manufacturing unit should be not less than 1285 sqft.
• DMR act [The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954]
• (DMR act compliances must followed by all manufacturers)
• Technical officer (BMS doctor)
• Technical officer(BSC with Bio.)
• Product information (what are the product going to be manufacture)
• Form of product [in what form (tablets/liquid/powder) product going to be manufacturing)
• Directors (related to herbal domain) will be more preferable
Ayush Herbal License Registration Steps
• Connect with Corpseed team
• Submit all the documents required for Ayush license
• We will verify & complete the document
• We will draft Affidavit
• We will draft & file the application to Ministry of Ayush.
• Fee payment
• Follows-ups with Ministry of Ayush
• We will send certificate copy to you via email or courier
What is Included in AYUSH Manufacturing License
• Free Consultation for Ayurveda manufacturing license
• Document Preparation
• Application Drafting Ayush License
• Application Filing with Ayush Department
• Payment to Government
• Liasoning with the department,
• Obtain Ayush License and Delivery via Courier & Email
Kaushikii Additional Services
• Dossier preparation including all the required affidavits.
• Formulation development
• Evaluation of formulation as per drugs license format.
• Consultation for Good Manufacturing Practice certificate
• Preparation of consumer product report/ leaflet
• Providing textual and research reference for ingredients of the different disease.