About Director Identification Number (DIN)
DIN Number or Director Identification Number is a unique 8-digit number that is required for any existing or proposed Director of a Company. Director Identification Number (DIN) has been introduced in India by way of Companies Amendment Act, 2006.
It is required for existing Director of Company. It never ends after it is allocated. It helps Fixing the Identity of the Director.
DIN is mandatory for following –
1) Private Limited Company
2) Limited Company
3) One-person Company
4) Limited Liability Company (LLP)
5) Public Limited Company
Required Documents for DIN Registration: –
1. One Passport size photograph
2. Self-Attested PAN card copy
3. Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
4. Email id and Contact number
5. Education of director
6. Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Process for apply DIN:
It’s simple way we can apply DIN online.
1) For New User First of all go to this link http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/login.do and download the PDF form. It can be fill offline also and attach all the required document which may needed for it.
2) e-form DIR -3 should be digitally signed and uploaded on MCA21 Portal.
3) Instant approved