ISO Certification Consulting
ISO (International Standards Organization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies, at present comprising 140 members, one in each country.
The purpose of ISO is to promote the development of standardized and connected actions in the world with a view to facilitate international trade of goods and services.
ISO was conceived to formulate standards in the field of technology, quality and scientific procedures.
ISO certification is ideal for all businesses. The purpose of obtaining ISO certification is to advance the improvement and standardization in technology, quality, and compliances etc.
Categories of ISO Certification
• ISO 9001-2015 (enhanced customer satisfaction)
• ISO 14001-2015 (Environmental Management System)
• OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management System)
• ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
• Other ISO Certifications
1. ISO 20000 (Information Technology Management & Improvement)
2. ISO/IEC 27001(Information Security Management System)
3. CE Marking (Traders Trading Food Products in European Market)
4. ISO 50001 (Best Energy Management Practices)
5. ISO/TS 16949 (An International Standard for the Automotive Industry)
ISO 9001-2015 ensure that a company product & services fulfill customer expectations and enhance customer satisfaction’s 9001-2015 helps business to become a more consistent competitor.
Benefits of ISO 9001-2015
• It integrates your quality management with business strategies
• Customers’ requirements are met through best quality management
• Efficient staff engagement and motivation with an improved internal process
• Error reduction which leads increase overall profit margin
• Better compliances
• Risk reduction with continuous improvement
ISO 14001-2015 ensures that an organization is enabled to establish an effective environmental management system.ISO 14001 aims to decrease the waste and pollution that a company produces while doing any business activity.
Benefits ISO 14001-2015
• Reduced wastage of energy, lead to better environmental health
• Gains more trust from stakeholders and customers
• Better waste management must cut total cost of ownership
BS OHSAS 18001 helps a company to implement strong health and safety management system that show a strong commitment towards worker safety and minimize the possibility of an accident to employees or others that might have access to the site
Benefits of OHSAS 18001
• BS OHSAS 18001 Ensure that the organization has best working conditions
• BS OHSAS 18001 defines standards to identify hazards and control them
• BS OHSAS 18001 Ensure that to have a reduction in workplace illness and accidents through better, safer conditions
ISO 22000 standard covers all the organizations in the food chain and describes what is essential for a food safety management system so that company shows its customers that they have an effective food safety management.
Benefits ISO 22000
• It increases the confidence of suppliers and stakeholders
• The implementation of international standards to your business related to food chain
• An effective system with a focus on continuous improvement
ISO 20000 defines best practices in information technology management & improvement in the delivery of IT services.
ISO/IEC 27001 describes the standard practices to effectively manage information security management system (ISMS) of a business.
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer’s declaration that the product complies with the mandatory requirements of the European health, safety, and environmental protection.
ISO 50001 defines the best energy management practices for enterprises to save money as well as preserving resources and handle climate change.
ISO/TS 16949 is an international standard for the automotive industry; it helps an organization to understand the best practices on how to attain excellent design,
Benefits of ISO Certification
• It helps an organization to improve business efficiency
• It also helps an organization to improve its product quality
• ISO standards have been accepted worldwide, chances to bid for govt tenders would be more
• Gives an eligibility to participate in the global market
• Helps in building brand image and credibility in the market
• Standards designed to build customer satisfaction
Kaushikii Procedure for ISO Certification
• Submit our simple ISO registration online form
• Select best certification which suits your business requirement
• Drafting & filling of documents to ISO registrar
• Fee payment
• Follows-ups with registrar
• Send certification to you through E-mail