What is UAE (United Arab Emirates) Business Incorporation?
Incorporation procedure in UAE (United Arab Emirates) is a simple step by step process and it does not require infinite visits to a lawyer at every stage of company formation. The procedures for incorporation in UAE (United Arab Emirates) are known to be a legal one and it needs the registration of business name and licensing of business activity.
At kaushikii we are specialized professionals to help you with UAE company formation, with providing world-class customer service. Our UAE company formation professionals guarantee that we offer a quick and efficient service.
What Kaushikii offer in UAE Business Registration Package
• Experienced advisors in India for assistance
• Pre-submission review
• Dedicated personal manager support
• Drafting and submission of the company’s memorandum and articles of association,
• Certificate of incorporation (pdf document sent via email)
• Share certificate (PDF document sent via email)
• Memorandum and articles (pdf document sent via email)
• Merchant Account to process Credit/Debit Card online, Process Cheques and other sources
• Lesioning support with UAE Law or accounts
• Complete One Year consultation services
Type of UAE (United Arab Emirates) Entities
Majorly there are two types of business you can set up in UAE Free Zones, which is:
1- UAE Free Zone Company
Free Zone Company are legal entities those 100% owned by the person who established the company. You don’t need a sponsor or an agent to liaison to manage the company.
UAE (United Arab Emirates) Free Zones Benefits:
• 100% Ownership of business owner
• Single person can incorporate a company
• Easy to open bank account in Dubai
• Zero Present Tax
• Nominal Renewal Charges
• Can be closed anytime
• Easy to do International business
• Can buy Properties in Dubai
2- UAE Offshore Company
Offshore Company are the type of business operating outside its free zones boundaries. Example, a business in Hong Kong opens up a similar enterprise in UAE.
Benefits of UAE (United Arab Emirates) Offshore Company
UAE (United Arab Emirates) offshore company possibility set up to cater companies who need to have a regional “tax relief-invoicing-facility”. No minimum capital required and also no need to set up a physical office facility. UAE (United Arab Emirates) off-shore regulations have been designed in according to new international standards and companies. One has to register a company with a minimum one director per company, keep track of financial transactions and issue an annual financial transaction report audited by a professional auditing company approved by the UAE (United Arab Emirates) free zone. Annual general meetings should be held by each active company every financial year. In case an offshore company desires to conduct trade in any other zone in the UAE, the company must obtain the applicable license to conduct the trade activity.
Capital Required: There is no minimum capital required, however a minimum of AED 10,000 (US$2,700) is advisable to begin with.
Advantages of UAE Business Incorporation/ Registration
• Easy to attract international buyers
• Easy to attract Investors Like Accelerators, Angel & Venture Capital
• Possible Tax Benefits Due to Tax-Friendly State
• Possible Benefit Points on Visa Business Application
• UAE Brand Enhances the Business Reputation