A Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is essential for any organization seeking an Import or an Export License that needs to be registered in the name of one representative authorized to represent the organization. DGFT Digital Signature can only be issued to organization with ONLY Signing Certificate.
DGFT Class 2 Digital signatures issued by Certifying Authorities (CAs) issue DSC for electronic authentication of users. The Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) has been appointed by Central Government under section 17 of the Act for purposes of the IT Act….
Documents Required for DGFT DSC: –
1. Applicant Detail:
• *Applicant name
• *Applicant PAN Number
• *Mobile number
• Email id
2. Organization Detail:
• Organization name
• IEC code along with branch code
• Organization Pan Card
• *Bank Account (2 pages)
• ITR (1 page) [In case of Partnership, LLP, NGO, TRUST]
• *Partnership Deed/Agreement/ Trust deed [In case of Partnership, NGO, TRUST]
• *Certificate of Incorporation & MoA, AoA [In case of LLP, NGO/TRUST, CORPORATE ENTITIES]
• Organization ID Proof of Signatory
Digital signatures can be used to authenticate the source of messages.